Tuesday, January 10, 2012

new year...

Why does every year start out tight on money? i don't understand it. But by March everything is back to normal. Oh well just sit back and let it ride. i have entered three drawings into a gallery just for fun, have never really done this before. A whole new experience, to be judged, not to win anything but if people like it they can purchase them. I had a hard time with it, the profectionist side of me. I need to lighten up on myself. I am proud that i accomplished them, as somehow i managed to hurt my back again, so trying to sit and draw was a little painful, to say the least. I believe this year i will try some new art and get back to dawing, i miss it. I did make a new cork board i am in love with, just not sure where to put just yet? I will post a pic of it soon.  And cleaned up my studio, so ready to takle some new project...

No comments: